• Documentary evidence of Kenya Citizenship i.e. Naturalisation, Registration, and Birth Certificates & ID/Card original and copies.
• Photographs of the applicant taken full face, without head-scuff or wigs. The photographs must have been taken within the last six months of the date of passport application. Photographs may be black and white or coloured and must not be mounted. The size of the photographs must 2 by 1½ inches, machine photos are not acceptable.
• In case of married woman-documentary evidence of marriage e.g. sworn Affidavit, marriage certificate.
• In case of children /people under the age of 21 years of age, written Consent from Father or legal guardian unless one is a member of the Armed forces.
• The Application must be recommended in section ‘6’ by a citizen of Kenya such as Minister of religion, a Minister or Legal Practitioner, an established Civil Servant or Bank Official personally acquainted with the applicant, but not by immediate relatives.
• Applicant must be Bona Fide Kenya citizen.
One may apply for a new passport 6 months before expiry.
Similarly anyone who wishes to amend or change name either through marriage, divorce or deed poll should also apply for a new passport at the Mission.
New Passport (Valid for 10 Years) Fee chargeable
32 pages CHF 90.00
64 Pages Passport CHF 150.00
Diplomatic CHF 150.00
Replacement of lost passport* CHF 250.00
Mutilated passport * CHF 250.00